The African Journal of Health, Safety and Environment
The African Journal of Health, Safety and Environment (AJHSE) (eISSN: 2695-1819, pISSN: 2695-2386) is a multidisciplinary platform for the dissemination of accurate, authoritative and timely information of research, review, case studies and short communications on scientific issues which borders on the public health, safety science and environmental sustainability in print and online versions.
African Journal of Health, Safety and Environment (AJHSE) is an official publication of the Applied Environmental Bioscience and Public Health Research Group (AEBPH RG), University of Benin, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. The Vision of the AEBPH Research Group is to be envisioned as a world class research group, excellent in research traditions and exceptional in providing cutting edge research in public Health, physical and biological sciences. Our mission is to empower our members to act with academic and professional competence in fulfilling its obligations to the academic community and the world at large.
About The Journal
- Journal Title: African Journal of Health, Safety and Environment
- Journal Acronym: AJHSE
- Journal ISSN (Online): 2695-1819
- Journal ISSN (Print): 2695-2386
- Country of Publication: Nigeria
- Publication Coverage: International
- Frequency: Biannual
- Issue Months: June and December
- Review Type: Double blinded peer-review
- Review Duration: 1-2months per article
- Review Rounds: 2-3 per article
- Open Access: Yes
- Licence: Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
- Language: English
- Scope: All areas of/related to Health, Safety and Environment
The African Journal of Health, Safety and Environment (AJHSE) (eISSN: 2695-1819, pISSN: 2695-2386) hereby invites researchers, scholars, scientists and professionals, in all areas of public health, safety science and environmental sustainability to submit their original research and review articles for its peer review, bi-annual, open access publication. All papers are published as soon as they have been accepted, by adding them to the "current" Issue and Volume's Table of Contents.